UPCOMING EVENTS & MEETINGS:
FEBRUARY 12 - WMS PTO LONG RANGE PLANNING MEETING
FEBRUARY 14 - NO SCHOOL ( WINTER RECESS)
FEBRUARY 15 - NO SCHOOL (WINTER RECESS)
FEBRUARY 18 - NO SCHOOL (PRESIDENTS DAY)
FEBRUARY 21 - 8TH GRADE TRANSITION NIGHT
WMS 7TH GRADE TEAM LETTER: Click HERE
WMS YEARBOOKS ON SALE: Click HERE
DISTRICT CALENDAR: Click HERE
PTO DIRECTORY: Click HERE
8TH GRADE NEWS - SOCIAL
WESTON WOMENS LEAGUE - FUNDRAISER
WESTON PARKS & REC - REGISTRATION
WESTON YOUTH SERVICES - PROGRAMS
We are having our Long Range Planning meeting on Tuesday, 2/12 at 9:30 am in the Library. Please join us.
Our next Staff Appreciation Luncheon is in March. Keep an eye out for more information.
As a reminder, here are some important upcoming Budget dates, to put in your calendar:
- On March 6th, the BOF will review the 2019-2020 Recommended Operating and Capital Budget, at 7:30 pm at Town Hall
- On March 26th, the public will get to voice their opinions at the BOF Public Hearing on all 2019-2020 Budgets (school & town), at 8 pm in the WMS Library
- On April 2nd, the BOF will be deliberating all 2019-2020 Budgets (school & town), at 7:30 pm at Town Hall
- April 24th, is the Annual Town Budget Meeting (ATBM), at 8:00 pm in the WHS Auditorium
- May 4th, is the Proposed Referendum
Have a great week,
8TH GRADE NEWS
Save the Date: Upcoming 8th grade social: Ice Skating Night at Danbury Ice Arena! It will be 6-8 pm on Friday, March 22. Details to follow soon.
WESTON WOMENS LEAGUE
Tickets are now available for the spring fundraiser, Karaoke for a Cause, benefitting Urban Impact: Saturday, March 23 from 8pm-12am
Urban Impact works within Bridgeport’s PT Barnum Housing Community to empower underprivileged youth to achieve academic success, develop positive character traits and lead a fulfilling life.
Click link to purchase tickets: wwlkaraoke.splashthat.com or Click HERE for flyer
WESTON PARKS & REC
Winter program registration session 2 is open. Click HERE for flyer